415th COVID-19 patient in Sri Lanka, a pregnant woman
A pregnant woman who was infected with the coronavirus was the 415 person to be diagnosed. The child she was carrying in her womb has died according to the Ministry of Health.
She has tested positive for coronavirus while receiving treatment at the De Soysa Hospital for Women in Colombo 8.
According to reports, she is a resident of Maradana.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023