41st COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the COVID-19 has died today, marking the 41st death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 48-year-old female, a resident of the Ragama area.
According to reports, he died while at home and the post-mortem examination carried out at the Ragama Hospital has posthumously found him to be a novel coronavirus infected person.
This brings the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 41.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023