454 persons who left Western Province before curfew traced
Posted in Local News
The police have traced 454 individuals in total who had left the Western Province on the 29th of October, before quarantine curfew came into effect.
They have been placed under self-isolation, the Police Spokesperson DIG Ajith Rohana said.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
My dear Mr Policeman,
Your statement is admirable.
But Sir, all over the world, Contact Tracing and increased testing have proven to be effective Covid 19 control measures.
Chasing curfew breakers by Policemen with machine Guns, not too good to look at.