46 more die of COVID-19: Death toll increases to 1,178
Posted in Local News
The COVID-19 death toll in Sri Lanka climbed to 1,178 with 46 more deaths being confirmed by the Director-General of Health Services today (22), the Government Information Department said.
According to the Government Information Department, 19 females and 19 males are among the deceased.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023