477 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Six more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 477, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 120 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 477
Active Cases – 350
New Cases for the day – 17
Observation in hospitals – 273
Recovered & Discharged – 120
Total Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023