557 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
34 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 557, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 126 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 557
Active Cases – 424
New Cases for the day – 34
Observation in hospitals – 295
Recovered & Discharged – 126
Total Deaths – 7
Update: All 34 new COVID-19, cases are Sri Lanka Navy personnel – Epidemiology Unit, Ministry of Health
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023