567 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
10 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 567, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 126 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 567
Active Cases – 434
New Cases for the day – 44
Observation in hospitals – 295
Recovered & Discharged – 126
Total Deaths – 7
Director General of Health Services Dr. Anil Jasinghe stated that all 44 persons diagnosed with COVID-19 infection today were Navy personnel.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023