Universities to support PCR testing process
Posted in Local News
Laboratories to be set up in three universities to carry out the testing process to detect COVID-19 infections, said the Director General of Health Services Dr. Anil Jasinghe.
He further said that, the University of Peradeniya, University of Colombo and University of Kelaniya have submitted requests to support the testing process.
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023