Universities to support PCR testing process
Laboratories to be set up in three universities to carry out the testing process to detect COVID-19 infections, said the Director General of Health Services Dr. Anil Jasinghe.
He further said that, the University of Peradeniya, University of Colombo and University of Kelaniya have submitted requests to support the testing process.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Defence Ministry refutes reports of ‘lavish spending’ for entertaining military heads December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023