619 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Eight more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 619, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 134 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 619
Active Cases – 478
New Cases for the day – 31
Observation in hospitals – 317
Recovered & Discharged – 134
Total Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023