65 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
The Ministry of Health announced that six more patients have tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19) bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 65.
The Epidemiology Unit of the Ministry of Health stated that a total of 218 patients are under medical observation at selected hospitals in the island treating suspected COVID-19 patients.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023