65 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
The Ministry of Health announced that six more patients have tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19) bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 65.
The Epidemiology Unit of the Ministry of Health stated that a total of 218 patients are under medical observation at selected hospitals in the island treating suspected COVID-19 patients.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy promotes 1,877 personnel on its 73rd anniversary December 9, 2023