94 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Three (03) more persons tested positive for COVID-19, increasing the total number of cases to 94 in Sri Lanka, the National Operation Center for Prevention of COVID-19 Outbreak said.
All patients who were tested positive for the coronavirus are currently receiving treatment at the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023