97 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Three (03) more persons tested positive for COVID-19, increasing the total number of cases to 97 in Sri Lanka, Health Minister Pavithra Wanniarachchi said.
Altogether 10 patients tested positive for COVID-19 for today (23).
All patients who were tested positive for the coronavirus are currently receiving treatment at the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Official Creditor Committee confirms debt treatment deal with Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka President appoints Deshabandu Tennakoon as acting IGP November 29, 2023
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023