97 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Three (03) more persons tested positive for COVID-19, increasing the total number of cases to 97 in Sri Lanka, Health Minister Pavithra Wanniarachchi said.
Altogether 10 patients tested positive for COVID-19 for today (23).
All patients who were tested positive for the coronavirus are currently receiving treatment at the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda.
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023