AG receives remaining 22 volumes of PCoI report on Easter Sunday attacks
The remaining 22 volumes of the report compiled by Presidential Commission of Inquiry which investigated the 2019 Easter Sunday terror attacks were handed over to the Attorney General today (March 12), says the President’s Legal Director Harigupta Rohanadeera.
The Attorney General earlier received 65 volumes of the PCoI report from the Secretary to the President on March 02.
However, the Presidential Secretariat had received 87 volumes pertaining to the evidence and proceedings of the PCoI report on the Easter Sunday attacks.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023