Ajith Prasanna launches protest fast in front of Swiss Embassy
Posted in Local News
Major (Rtd.) Attorney-at-Law Ajith Prasanna commenced a protest outside the Swiss Embassy in Sri Lanka a short while ago urging the victim of the alleged threatening incident to give a statement to police.
The Retired Major carried a placard which read: “The Ambassador of Switzerland, do not tarnish the good name of our motherland. Let the lady give a statement to Sri Lanka Police.”
An incident was reported recently regarding a local employee attached to the Swiss Embassy in Sri Lanka, who was allegedly detained against her will on the street in Sri Lanka.
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
will he succeed
There should be 100’s if not 1000’s by now protesting this Swiss embassy’s utterly arrogant and now-proven dishonest (proven with digital facts too LOL!) gambit! I like to see the Swiss pull this type of ka-ka stunt with India or China and see how fast and furious their ass will get kicked! Pathetic, bullying, so called ‘paragons of democracy promoters’ who, as shown by this smelly act, are in the end rotten to the core no different to some of the other, at least overtly more arrogant and bullying, western nations on this planet today!