Ajith Rohana’s Fundamental Rights petition against his transfer, fixed for support
The Fundamental Rights petition filed by Senior DIG Ajith Rohana challenging his transfer was fixed for July 17 by the Supreme Court today (July 10).
Senior DIG Ajith Rohana filed the petition against the move to transfer him from the Southern Province to the Eastern Province.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023