All Duty Free shops to go
Posted in Local News
State Minister of Aviation Faizer Mustapha has ordered the cancellation of licenses of all Duty Free shops at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) premises in Katunayake, the Government Info Department said.
There are 56 shops in BIA while one person has been granted license for the Mattala airport.
He has furthered ordered to call for open tenders for Duty Free shops.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023