All Government & Private events suspended for two weeks
Posted in Local News
The government has decided to suspend all state functions over the next two weeks from today (25), the President’s Media Division said.
Further, considering the current COVID-19 situation in the country, all private sector events, meetings and parties planned will be banned under the quarantine law for two weeks.
The measure has been taken in a bid to control the spread of COVID-19.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023