President says vaccination is final solution, urges public to follow health guidelines
Posted in Local News
President Gotabaya Rajapaksa says that only vaccination is the final solution to the COVID-19 pandemic and that the government has a strong programme is place to vaccinate the people of the country.
He stated that in order to overcome this challenge successfully, people must strictly follow all the rules, regulations and instructions recommended by the health authorities, similar to during the first wave of the pandemic.
He stated that the government has made arrangements to import four of the COVID-19 vaccines currently approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and to be approved in the near future.
(Source: Ada Derana)
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
Then we can start from selling the ‘Peniya’ to India since they are in dire need and earn a lot of money. I remember Keppa Kelina Dhammikaya was talking about bringing shipload of foreign exchange by selling ‘Peniya’ to the rest of the world to survive from the COVID virus. Roxie can act as his agent since his English is not very good.
What a disgusting comment.
The entire CV19 fiasco appears to be linked to the efforts of the ALREADY RICH becoming EVEN MORE RICHER.
I volunteer my services to market Dhammikage peniya in India, competing with the millions of sadhu’s in India who are burning saffron fire to quell CV19.
‘Already rich’ developed it. People like you and the rest who are worshipping piles of clay and such, now crying about already rich becoming even more rich. They developed that precisely following truth and scrutiny of experimental results, and the vaccines efficacy assessment by independent agencies. Not by hiding behind this and that. That is why they are proud about their achievements and the rest of clay and tree worshippers are begging for it now. The biggest shame to Sri Lanka is not Dhammikaya or people like you. It is the Professors, University Dons, Medical experts and Your favorite Director General of Health who had no backbone to stand up and challenge the irrationality and myth.