Ambulances permitted to use expressways free of charge
All ambulances will be allowed to use the expressways free of charge until further notice, Ministry of Highways announced today (May 20).
The decision has been reached after taking into account the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic situation in the country.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023