Another 30 Navy personnel infected with coronavirus
Another 30 Navy personnel at the Sri Lanka Navy base in Welisara have been confirmed to have contracted COVID-19, Army Commander Lieutenant General Shavendra Silva said.
Accordingly total number of COVID-19 patients has increased to 414 in Sri Lanka, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 107 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 414
Active Cases – 300
New Cases for the day – 46
Observation in hospitals – 183
Recovered & Discharged – 107
Total Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023