Another COVID-19 Patient Recovered and Discharged
Posted in Local News
One more coronavirus (COVID-19) patient has recovered and discharged from the hospital, says the Ministry of Health.
Accordingly, ten coronavirus patients who tested positive for the virus have made a complete recovery so far.
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023