Ape Jana Bala Party Chairman arrested
Saman Perera, the Chairman of the Ape Jana Bala Party, has been arrested by the Tangalle Police for harbouring a suspect allegedly involved in a murder.
Police said he was arrested in connection with aiding and abetting a suspect connected to a murder took place in Kaduwela on June 5.
The suspect will be produced in Tangalle Magistrate’s Court.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023