Australia beat Sri Lanka by 15 runs in 1st ODI final
March 4 (Reuters) – Australia beat Sri Lanka by 15 runs in the first final of the one-day Tri-series against Sri Lanka at the Gabba, Brisbane on Sunday.
Australia won the toss and elected to bat.
Australia 321-6 in 50 overs (D. Warner 163) v Sri Lanka 306 all out in 49.2 overs (Nuwan Kulasekara 73, Upul Tharanga 60, B. Lee 3-59, D. Hussey 4-43)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President at COP28 urges bold action in the face of alarming climate predictions December 2, 2023
- Diana Gamage, Sujith Perera and Rohana Bandara banned from Parliament December 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka bondholders raise concerns over debt deal transparency December 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023