Australia working with India to provide fuel for Sri Lanka Navy and Air Force
Posted in Local News
Australia is working with India to provide fuel to Sri Lanka’s Navy and Air Force, Australia’s High Commissioner to Sri Lanka Paul Stephens said.
“Australia is pleased to be working with India to provide fuel to Sri Lanka’s navy and air force. It will help our long standing cooperation against transnational crime to continue. As Indian Ocean neighbours, all three counties share a commitment to preserving regional security,” the Australian High Commission in Colombo tweeted.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023