Avant-Garde floating armoury case; Nissanka Senadhipathi acquitted
The Colombo High Court Trial-at-Bar today acquitted and released all the suspects, including Avant Garde Chairman Nissanka Senadhipathi from all charges in relation to the Avant-Garde floating armoury case.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023