Basil at Kaduwela Magistrate’s Court
Posted in Local News
Former Minister of Economic Development Basil Rajapaksa who was remanded till today (5) has been brought to the Kaduwela Magistrate’s Court, a short while ago.
He was arrested by the Police Financial Crimes Investigation Division (FCID) on April 22 and remanded till May 5 by the Kaduwela Magistrate on April 23.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
Hope there is justice under Yahapalanaya and this great leader of MR Government is released from custody.
Basil is a diabetic and unless his health is cared by Yahapalanaya (which they are incapable of), we will loose a leader of caliber, just as we did when the LTTE was on rampage.