Basil Rajapaksa appointed SLFP national organizer
Economic Development Minister Basil Rajapaksa has been appointed as the National Organizer of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) at the central committee meeting, sources said.
Rajapaksa was unanimously appointed as the National Organizer after his name was proposed by Minister Anura Priyadarshana Yapa and ratified by Sarath Amunugama.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023