Basil re-remanded for the fourth time
Posted in Local News
Former Minister of Economic Development and UPFA MP Basil Rajapaksa has been re -remanded till 10 June.
Former Secretary of the Economic Development Ministry Nihal Jayatilake and former Divineguma Fund Director General R.R.K. Ranawaka were further remanded with MP Rajapaksa for violating the Public Property Act.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023