Do not arrest Tiran – SC
Posted in Local News
Supreme Court a short while ago issued an order to FCID saying not to arrest MP Tiran Alles.
The court has further ordered to conduct investigations into the irregularities at the RADA Institute.
RADA has allegations on certain financial irregularities in tsunami relief work from 2006.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
SO FAR EVERYTHING THE PHONY FCID AND ITS BOSS HAS DONE APPEARS TO BE ILLEGAL ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY!!!!
If not all, most of those allegations issued to the media rather than tried in a proper court of law, too will fall apart and fly in your ugly faces when they go before a proper court.