Basil Released on Bail
Posted in Local News
MP Basil Rajapaksa has been granted bail by the Colombo High Court a short while ago.
Dr. Nihal Jayathilaka, Bandula Thilakasiri & Amitha Ranawaka were also granted bail with MP Basil Rajapaksa by the High Court.
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
Will he get admitted to the Merchants Ward now?
Yes indeed. he may..
If by any chance he is sentenced to imprisonment HE SHOULD. Precedent is created when our one and only field Marshall was sentenced, he enjoyed more than 80% of the period in hospital.