Board of Directors at the Sri J’pura Hospital dissolved
The board of Directors of the Sri Jayawardenapura Hospital have been dissolved with immediate effect, the Ministry of Health stated.
The new board of Directors will be named next week as a part of a Management reform at the Hospital, the Ministry further stated.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023