Bond scams fatal blow to UNP – Mahinda
Posted in Local News
Former President Mahinda Rajapaksa yesterday said that the unmanageable rising cost of living and the bond scams would seriously affect the UNP’s campaign at the forthcoming local government elections.
Rajapaksa said the Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP) would emerge victorious at the upcoming polls.
The former President said the UNP had received a fatal blow with the revelation of the bond scams.
The prices of essential commodities had skyrocketed and the government had failed to control it, he said.
(Source: The Island – By Norman Palihawadana)
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
Mahinda , Oyath pattama patta herek. Oyage daruwo, wife , sahodarayo okkoma horu.
Okkotoma Lajjath nee. Gamwala Inna duppath minissu oyita wada Gauravaneyai.
Hello M R, It is a bigger blow to your pohottuwa. The SLFPers who you target are now convinced of Siri’s determination to wipe out corruption and they will vote with the SLFP proper. Then it’s the end of the road for Alibaba and his J O rouges. Bye bye Alibaba, sweet dreams.