Cabinet nods to develop Colombo Port’s West Terminal with Japan and India
Posted in Local News
The Cabinet of Ministers has granted approval to develop and operate the West Container Terminal of the Colombo Harbour under a Public-Private Partnership with Japan and India for a period of 35 years.
The Cabinet agreed to operate the East Container Terminal as a wholly-owned container terminal of the Sri Lanka Ports Authority (SLPA).
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023