Cement prices up again
Cement companies have decided to increase the price of a 50kg bag of cement once again.
Accordingly, the price of a bag of cement which was Rs. 2,850 has been increased by Rs. 150 and the revised price of a bag of cement now stands at Rs. 3,000.
The decision was made following the current dollar crunch and a fuel price increase.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023