Centres to be set up in Colombo for those not vaccinated
Minister Namal Rajapaksa says five centres will be established for COVID-19 vaccinations for individuals who are yet to receive the vaccine in the Colombo city limits.
The Minister has issued directives to have the centres open until 10:00 PM.
Minister Rajapaksa urged the public to refrain from creating any undue fear over the second dose of COVID-19 vaccines, adding that foreign nations will support efforts in acquiring the required vaccine doses.
The second dose of the Sinopharm vaccine will be administered from the 8th of June.
Minister Namal Rajapaksa said in line with the development, a need has arisen to increase staff members at centres for vaccinations.
The Minister said errors in the COVID-19 vaccination drive will be rectified moving forward.
(Source: News Radio)
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
The Minister for Digital Technology and Entrepreneurship is managing CV19 control.
Fellow Citizens, where are heading to?