Ceremony to form ‘Sri Lanka Nidahas Podujana Sandhanaya’ commences
Posted in Local News
Seventeen political parties including the Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) and Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP) signed an agreement to form Sri Lanka People’s Freedom Alliance (SLPFA) or Sri Lanka Podujana Nidahas Sandhanaya at the Sri Lanka Foundation Institute a short while ago.
National Freedom Front (NFF), Pivithuru Hela Urumaya (PHU) and Mahajana Eksath Peramuna and several other political parties have joined the new alliance.
This new party will reportedly contest under the symbol ‘chair’ for the upcoming elections.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023