Ceylon Petroleum Corporation also increases fuel prices
The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CPC) has decided to increase fuel prices with effect from midnight today (March 11).
Accordingly, a litre of 92 octane petrol has been increased by Rs. 77 while a litre of 95 octane petrol by Rs. 75, a litre of auto diesel by Rs. 55 and a litre of super diesel has been increased by Rs. 95.
The revised prices are as follows:
- 92 Octane Petrol – Rs. 254
- 95 Octane Petrol – Rs. 283
- Auto Diesel – Rs. 176
- Super Diesel – Rs. 254
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023