Chamika Karunaratne loses four teeth following a fielding mishap
Chamika Karunaratne of the Kandy Falcons has lost four teeth following an injury during the match against the Galle Gladiators yesterday (December 07).
He received a blow to his face during the fourth match of the Lanka Premier League (LPL) 2022 series while attempting a catch and the ball hit his face.
He was admitted to a private hospital in Galle for immediate surgery following the accident.
Kandy Falcons Team Director said Chamika is stable and will be available for the Kandy stage.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023