Chamika Karunaratne loses four teeth following a fielding mishap
Posted in Sports News
Chamika Karunaratne of the Kandy Falcons has lost four teeth following an injury during the match against the Galle Gladiators yesterday (December 07).
He received a blow to his face during the fourth match of the Lanka Premier League (LPL) 2022 series while attempting a catch and the ball hit his face.
He was admitted to a private hospital in Galle for immediate surgery following the accident.
Kandy Falcons Team Director said Chamika is stable and will be available for the Kandy stage.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023