China provides 25,000 PCR test kits to Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
The government of China has provided 25,000 PCR test kits as a grant to Sri Lanka, says the Embassy of China in Colombo.
The test kits supply is an extension of China’s cooperation to Sri Lanka to control the spread of Covid-19 cases resurfacing in the country.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023