China provides 25,000 PCR test kits to Sri Lanka
The government of China has provided 25,000 PCR test kits as a grant to Sri Lanka, says the Embassy of China in Colombo.
The test kits supply is an extension of China’s cooperation to Sri Lanka to control the spread of Covid-19 cases resurfacing in the country.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023