China’s PLA to send Sinopharm jabs to Sri Lankan Armed Forces
The People’s Liberation Army (PLA) of China has donated 300,000 doses of Sinopharm vaccines to Sri Lankan Armed Forces, says Army Commander General Shavendra Silva.
According to the army commander, the vaccine shipment is scheduled to arrive on the island on the 28th of August.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sanath Nishantha to pay electric bills of SLPP low-income families October 4, 2023
- Chairman of CEYPETCO and CPSTL Uvais Mohamed resigns October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023