Iraj Weeraratne resigns as NYSC director
Posted in Local News
Musician Iraj Weeraratne, who was appointed as director of the National Youth Services Council (NYSC), has resigned from the post.
Weeraratne has sent a letter to the Sports and Youth Affairs Minister Namal Rajapaksa today informing his decision to resign from the post.
He said the decision was taken as he had to attend to some urgent personal work.
Minister Namal Rajapaksa had appointed Iraj Weeraratne as a director of the NYSC in August last year.
(Source: Daily Mirror)
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
You lost everything by betraying your soul in name of your own benefits.
You attacked JVP for the Avan gard money.
You attacked Ranjan and others who should not be attacked.
So you need life-time to recover all these things and to win the confidence and recognizance from your fellow artists and Sri Lankan society.