CID questions Sajin Vass Gunawardena
Posted in Local News
Former Monitoring MP Sajin Vass Gunawardana is been questioned by the Financial Crimes Investigation Division (FCID) over the alleged misuse of vehicles belonging to the Presidential Secretariat, the Police said.
The Criminal Investigation Department (CID) summoned Gunawardena to record the statement on Monday (11) morning.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023