Court issues order to arrest Nauzer Fowzie
The Colombo Chief Magistrate today issued an order to arrest Naufer Fowzie, son of Minister A. H. M. Fowzie, over an alleged death threat on a businessman in 2012.
Nauzer Fowzie is a UPFA member and son of Minister A.H.M. Fowzie.
This order was issued following a report filed by the Colombo Crimes Division (CCD).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023