CID team visit Ranil’s home to record statement
Posted in Local News
Leader of the United National Party and former Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe is currently recording a statement with the Criminal Investigations Department.
The CID team has visited Wickremesinghe’s residence in order to record a statement from him regarding the Central Bank treasury bond scam.
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023