Cigarette, liquor prices increased
Price of a cigarette has been increased by Rs 3 from Rs 30 to Rs. 33 while a liter of beer by Rs. 40 (alcohol below 5%) and a liter of beer by Rs 60 (alcohol over 5%) from today, the Finance Ministry said.
It said Price of hard liquor: A proof liter of Molasses has been increased by Rs 110 and a liter of foreign type proof increased by Rs 160.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023