Consular fees for attestation services revised
Posted in Local News
Sri Lanka’s Foreign Ministry said that the consular fees for attestation services have been revised with effect from the 1st of January 2023.
Accordingly, the new fee structure for attestation of certificates and documents provided by the Consular Affairs Division and the regional consular offices is as follows:
- Examination certificates issued by the Department of Examinations – Rs. 800.00
- Any document issued by the Government of Sri Lanka for a foreign national – Rs. 3,000.00
- Any export document – Rs. 8,000.00
- Any other document – Rs. 1,200.00
The revised fee structure was announced in a special gazette notification on November 16, 2022, published by Foreign Minister Ali Sabry.
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023