Container transportation fees to be increased by 10 percent
Container transportation fees will be increased by 10% with effect from midnight today (June 27) in view of the increase in fuel prices, according to the All-Island United Container Transport Owners’ Association.
The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CEYPETCO) and Lanka IOC had increased the prices of diesel and petrol with effect from yesterday (June 26).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023