Coronavirus outbreak in Sri Lanka – 15 July 2020
Posted in Local News
Latest statistics on the outbreak of Coronavirus / COVID-19 in Sri Lanka for the day 15 July 2020, according to the Health Promotion Bureau.
|Total Confirmed Cases||2,674|
|New Cases for the day||6|
|Observation in hospitals||150|
|Recovered & Discharged||2,001|
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
It is sad that the govt is not making any attempt to bring down our people from Saudi Arabia I was appalled on reading the report in the ROAR MEDIA. These people working in the middle East arethe people who sendhome their valuable foriegn exchange should we not be there for them?