Court calls for investigation report of complaint filed over Diana Gamage’s Passport
Colombo Chief Magistrate’s Court today (October 27) issued notice to Criminal Investigation Department (CID) to submit a report regarding the investigations into a complaint against State Minister Diana Gamage.
The Court ordered the CID to submit this report on November 10.
The complaint states that State Minister Diana Gamage had obtained a Sri Lankan passport after furnishing false information to the Controller General of Immigration and Emigration.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Customs seizes Drugs worth over Rs. 60 Million December 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- Three Sri Lankans, including Ranish Hewage serving in the Ukraine Army killed in Russian attack December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023