Court order issued to suspend Trade Union action by health staff
Colombo District Court issues two enjoining orders against Government Nursing Officers’ Association and its President Saman Ratnapriya ordering to suspend their trade union action.
The enjoining orders were issued after taking into consideration a request made by the Attorney General.
He had filed action against the said union and its chairman, seeking an enjoining order from court to immediately suspend the trade union action of the said union.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023
- Suminda Sirisena passes away December 4, 2023